To make a reservation must be paid the 100% of the booking. Once payment recieved, the reservation will be confirmed.
- Bank transfer (Account number: ES76 0081 0188 3800 0128 9638 / BSAB ESBB (Banc Sabadell). Must indicate the following information:
- Beneficiary: 360xplore
- Payer: reservation responsable name
- Concept: name of the activity/service
- Paypal (to the adress: email@example.com)
- Entail a surcharge of 3.5% on the total amount paid
Packs of hours of skiing, should be paid 100% at the time of booking, and must be completely conducted during the current season.
ACCEPTANCE BEFORE BOOKING
Every person who wants to hire 360xplore activities must read and accept this writing at the time of booking:
1. Activities in the natural environment such as mountaineering, skiing, snowshoeing and hiking, are inherently dangerous, to a greater or lesser extent depending on the characteristics of the activity. In the booking process, participants must confirm that they know and assume the risks associated with the proposed activity. For this reason, 360xplore declines all responsibility for damages that result from actions that might occur that are out of its reach and previously agreed conditions.
2. Activities are subject to weather conditions and the number and characteristics of the persons involved. Therefore, schedules and itineraries can be modified or even suspend in part or completely if circumstances warrant, and shall always be at the discretion of the guides or instructors.
3. The customer claims to have no physical problems before the acticity, not have taken medication which renders it incapable for the successful completion of the activity, or have consumed drugs, alcohol or any narcotic before or during the conduct of the activity. Women should communicate a possible pregnancy at the time of booking.
4. Under 18 years old customers must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians, or give written authorization and consent for participation in the activity by their parents or legal guardians.
5. The customer must follow all the instructions and advices that the guide or instructor indicates and show respect for the whole group. 360xplore reserves the right to exclude those people which behavior compromises the safety of the group. In any case, these people will not receive any economical compensation.
6. Each hiking route has a minimum and maximum number of participants specified in the route information. In case of not reaching the minimum number of participants required, 360xplore will return 100% of the amounts paid or propose a new date for the route. 360xplore reserves the right to modify without notice the number of participants at the discretion of the instructors/guides.
7. If so required, the material provided for the implementation of activities will be provided, and will always be in a state of proper use. If the participant bring its own material, it will be supervised by our technicians and can only be used if they consider it appropriate.
8. You agree that your personal data will be incorporated into 360xplore database, and in accordance with Article 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data (LOPDCP), the customer is entitled to access your data, modify or cancel at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter by postal mail to: PO Box 208 17520 Puigcerdà (Girona). 360xplore data is confidential, and under no circumstances 360xplore will share or sell data from its members and subscribers to third parties.
9. 360xplore reserves the right to take pictures or record videos during their activities and incorporate them into their channels of communication and promotion. In any case these photographs or videos will be sold to third parties. If you have any inconveniences, please let us know.
10. Packs of hours of ski lessons are not transferable to other persons than those who started the lessons.
11. When a person makes a reservation on behalf of another or makes a reservation for himself and more people, the acceptance of these conditions is understood for all those registered in the activity, which is the responsibility of who books, to inform the other participants that he signs up.
ONE DAY OR SEVERAL DAY ACTIVITIES
- Refund of 80% of the paid amount if an activity is canceled 7 or more days before the day of the activity.
- Refund of 20% of the paid amount if an activity is canceled when there are 6 or less days before the day of the activity.
- No refund in the following cases:
- Cancel the activity in less than 48 hours before the start of this.
- In the case of ski lessons hour packs, there will be no refund once the first class is initiated. Otherwise, we will try to find an alternative for lost contracted hours.
- In the case of hiking routes with shelter overnight, there will be no refund once the reservation to the refuge has been made. The customer will be notified before, to confirm the refuge reservation.
- Participants wishing to cancel the service should send an email to email@example.com. The date of this email will be taken as the date of cancellation for applying the corresponding cancellation policy.
Everyone who makes any of the services offered by 360xplore, is covered throughout the activity with the following insurances:
– Care attendance 6.000,00 €
– Rescue 6.000,00
– Total inability 6.000,00 €
– Parcial inability according to a scale 6.000,00 €
– Accidental death 3.000,00 €
– Liability exploitation, maximum limit per claim 602.000,00 €
– Maximum limit per year 602.000,00 €
– Sublimit per victim 152.000,00 €
– General franchise 150,00 €
360xplore won’t be responsible in any case for any injury suffered by a participant, or damage that may be caused to third parties during the implementation of activities that 360xplore offers, when that participant ignores safety instructions provided by 360xplore to acts in bad faith or negligently.
However, the insurance cover is limited to the duration of the activity, coinciding with the beginning and end of this.
DATA PROTECTION/LEGAL WARNING
According to the new regulations that regulate the protection of data of citizens living in the European Union (GDPR), applicable as of 05/25/2018, we inform you of the following:
I – What kind of information do we collect?
Information that you send us directly:
– Your email address when you sign up to receive our newsletter.
– Your email through our social networks.
Communications that you keep with 360XPLORE.
– If you contact us by writing us via email.
II – How do we use this information?
– To send you informative emails about the activities we do.
– Develop and test new products and services.
III – How is this information shared?
We do not transfer your data to third parties.
IV – How can I manage or delete information about me?
– You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter we send to our users.
– You can also oppose us to treat your information and better understand the options you have to establish restrictions on how we use your information by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
V – How do we respond to legal requirements or avoid damage?
We may access your information, keep it and share it in response to a legal requirement (such as a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we believe in good faith that the law requires it. We may also preserve and share information and access it when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to detect, prevent and combat fraud and other illegal activities. We may consult, process or retain the information we receive about you for a prolonged period when subject to a judicial request or obligation, a government investigation or investigations related to possible violations of our policies or conditions, or to prevent harm.
VI – How will we notify changes that occur in this policy?
We will notify you before making changes to this policy and we will give you the opportunity to consult the updated policy and make the comments you deem appropriate before continuing to use our Services.
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are essential tools to provide certain services of the information society. Among other things, allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or actions performed from a particular computer, and based on these data, to recognize the user and improve the service.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and whether the data obtained, there are two types: own cookies and third party cookies. They can also be classified according to the period remaining in the user’s browser, and may be session cookies or persistent cookies. Finally, cookies can be divided into five groups, according to the purpose of the data: technical, personalization, analytics, advertising and behavioral advertising. More information on Guía sobre el uso de las cookies de la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
Cookies used in corporate website of 360xplore
We identify below the cookies used on this website, as well as their type and function:
– 360xplore.cat website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows to quantify and analyze the browsing of its pages. The client browser handles 3 cookies of this service. These are own, log and analysis cookies. You can find more information about cookies and how to disable them here. Web analytics provides information on the number of users accessing the site, number of pages visited, frequency and repetition of visits, the duration, the browser used, the operator that gives service, language, the terminal uses or city where the assigned IP interacts. This information enables a better and more accurate service by this website.
360xplore assumes that all visitors of the corporate website of 360xplore accept cookies. However, it provides a link for reporting this cookies policy.
How to modify the configuration of cookies
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies of 360xplore or any other Web environment, using your browser. Each browser has to be managed differently. You can find additional information on this topic in the “Help” on your browser.
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and of Electronic Commerce we put at your disposal the following data:
360XPLORE belongs to Màrius Mansilla Cavero, is domiciled in Canigó 14 street of Puigcerdà, Girona, postal code 17520, with CIF 44020086H and phone number +34622360041.
On the 360xplore.cat website there are a series of informative content about the activities that are carried out.
Its main objective is to provide customers and the public in general, the information related to the company, the products and services that are offered.
If someone want to suggest improvement ideas or is not satisfied with the services provided by 360xplore, the form below is available for the customer.
If someone want to make an official complaint at the following link it is possible to download an OFFICIAL COMPLAINT SHEET: